Stoian et al. The incidence of thyroid cancer is significantly different between male and female patients.
Thyroid cancer is also the only form of cancer where age can be considered a staging variable. Identifying biological prognostic factors such papillary thyroid cancer stage 3 age or sex is important as it helps select an optimal personalized therapy. The present analysis is an observational, prospective study that enrolled all patients with thyroid disease who were operated upon at a single center.
- Nicolau Institute of Virology, Bucharest, Romania.
- Detoxifierea organismului de zahar
- Endometrial cancer screening
The study aimed to determine the most frequent age at presentation, the predominance of one sex over the other, the incidence of malignant thyroid disease, and the relative risk for each sex to develop thyroid carcinoma. The incidence of thyroid carcinoma was higher for women than for men, with a higher relative risk in the female subgroup.
- Unmodifiable variables related to thyroid cancer incidence (pdf) | Paperity
- It is estimated that the death rate of TC has slowly increased from 0.
- REVISTA DE CHIMIE founded in edited by REVISTA DE CHIMIE SRL
- DNMT1 expression in papillary thyroid carcinoma | ECE
Большое спасибо .
Incidence was also highest in the year-old group. Given that studies show better survival for women and for younger patients, even when presenting with advanced disease, compared with older, male patients, such prognostic indicators should be a factor in the treatment decision.
Stanculeanu, Razvan Hainarosie, Anca P. Stoian, Adrian Tulin.
Treating Thyroid Cancer
Unmodifiable variables related to thyroid cancer incidence, Journal of Mind and Medical Sciences.