- One of the major tools to evaluate this type of pathology is the neuroendocrine markers as chromogranin A, serotonin, urinary 5-hydroxy indolacetic acid, and neuron specific enolase.
- Artikelempfehlungen Abstract The neuroendocrine tumors NETs are more frequent during the last decades.
- Cancer Biomarkers Minimal and Noninvasive Early Diagnosis and Prognosis - autosuprem.ro
This book examines the endocrine cancer prognosis of noninvasive or minimally invasive molecular cancer markers that are under development or currently in use. It deals with a majority of commonly prevalent cancers and can help anyone working in the health-care industry to recommend or develop early diagnostics, at-risk tests, and prognostic biomarkers for various cancers.
Endocrine cancer prognosis explores the practice of determining biomarkers by their characteristics and relative methodologies, and presents the most recent data as well as a number of current and upcoming early diagnostic noninvasive molecular markers for many common cancers.
endocrine cancer prognosis It also endocrine cancer prognosis the sensitivity and specificity of markers, biomarker market, test providers, and patent information. Approximately Cancer Specific Noninvasive Molecular Diagnostic Markers in a Single Volume The book details the general and technical aspects of noninvasive cancer markers.
It covers imaging, cutting-edge molecular technologies for biomarker development, and noninvasive or minimally invasive sources of molecular markers, as well as quality control and ethical issues in endocrine cancer prognosis biomarker discovery. It also provides a detailed account of brain, head and neck, and oral cancer markers, and provides information on a number of gastrointestinal cancers, lung cancer, and mesothelioma markers.
- Hpv warze hand
- Gastric cancer magic trial
- Papillary thyroid carcinoma solid variant pathology